Fibre users 'Winter' prize draw November 12 2015
The winter prize draw has taken place and the lucky winners are as follows,
- 1st Prize
Heather (EvazCW on Ravelry) who wins a £25 FibreHut gift voucher!
- 2nd Prize
Carole (caza44 on Ravelry) who has won a £10 FibreHut gift voucher!
- 3rd Prize
Unkown (figilbert on Ravelry) who has also won £10!
Thanks for all your entries. If you didn't win this time have another go in our SPRING prize draw!
Show us what you make with the fibre that you buy from FibreHut. All you have to do is post a picture of your creations on our Ravelry page for a chance to win the £25 first prize or two runner up prizes of £10 each. We want to see your spun yarn, felted creations, hand dyed fibre and finished shawls, mittens, socks etc. Please read the entry conditions below.
Rules & Conditions of Entry:
- Only projects created by fibre purchased at FibreHut can be submitted.
- Projects must have been made by you personally ie: spun yarn, needle felted object, hand dyed fibre, a finished item (socks, shawl etc).
- All entries must be posted on our Ravelry page and should consist of 1 or 2 photographs plus a description of no more than 50 words.
- You'll need to be a Ravelry member with a valid email address to enter but it is 100% free!
- Only one competition entry per project.
- You may post multiple projects to increase your chances of winning.
- Prizes will be paid out in the form of FibreHut.co.uk gift vouchers and may be redeemed in full or part payment of any product(s) online or in-store (no cash alternative).
- All winners will be chosen at random.
- We reserve the right to decline any entry without explanation.
- Closing date 11pm on 29th February 2016