Fibre users SPRING prize draw March 07 2016
March 3rd 2016
Show us what you make with the fibre that you buy from FibreHut. Post a picture of your creations on our Ravelry page for a chance to win the £25 first prize or two runner up prizes of £10 each.
We want to see...
- your spun yarn
- needle felted creations
- wet and nuno felt projects
- hand dyed fibre attempts
- finished shawls, mittens, socks
- or any project that involves FibreHut fibre!
Rules & Conditions of Entry:
- Only projects created by fibre purchased at FibreHut can be submitted.
- Projects must have been made by you personally ie: spun yarn, needle felted object, hand dyed fibre, a finished item (socks, shawl etc).
- All entries must be posted on our Ravelry page and should consist of 1 or 2 photographs plus a description of no more than 50 words.
- You'll need to be a Ravelry member with a valid email address to enter but it is 100% free!
- Only one competition entry per project.
- You may post multiple projects to increase your chances of winning.
- Prizes will be paid out in the form of FibreHut.co.uk gift vouchers and may be redeemed in full or part payment of any product(s) online or in-store (no cash alternative).
- All winners will be chosen at random.
- We reserve the right to decline any entry without explanation.
- Closing date 11pm on 31st May 2016