Come and join us in the pretty Cadbury Courtyard at Blackminster Business Park near Evesham WR11 7RE. Bring your spinning wheel and sit, spin and chat. Our shop will be open, there's free parking, a lovely cafe and other shops on site. Every Summer Saturday from 11am to 2pm.
No booking required, completely free, just turn up!
Bring your own spinning wheel or drop spindle or just watch the others if you like. We normaly sit outside in the sunshine when possible. A blanket or a shawl is always handy. The shop is open from 11am to 2pm and there is plenty of room inside if the weather is bad - although at the moment the rule of 6 applies because of covid19.
Fibrehut Limited. Unit 8B3, Cadbury Courtyard, Blackminster Business Park, Evesham, Worcestershire WR11 7RE
- Tel: 01386 830396 (24 hour answerphone)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What else is here at Blackminster Business Park...
- The Potted Pantry Country Cafe
- Crochet Cottage Yarns & accessories
- Knot 2 Shabby perloved & upcycled furniture
- My Cookie Club cookie and brownie bakery
- M&M Vintners outstanding wines & spirits
- Pits Pots & Patios outdoor living
- Roundabout furniture re-use charity
- Vale Stoves wood burners
- Fast Track Snack Bar take-away sandwiches & drinks
- Dimension Bathrooms & Wet Rooms
- Affinity Spas hot tubs & saunas
- The Courtyard hair salon
- Figgitt Upholstery & Interiors
- and many more!
Visit Blackminster Business Park for more details including facilities, opening times and availability.
The Blackminster site was built in the early 1900's by George Cadbury of the Cadbury's Chocolate family. His idea was to create a fruit canning factory situated right in the heart of The Vale of Evesham, where the supply of local fruit would be plentiful. Helping to supply such fruit was the recently formed co-operative called "Littleton and Badsey Growers" who had established themselves on the then "Blackminster Rail yard"...