Wet Felting Classes
- When: Dates as advertised plus other dates by arrangement
- Start time: 10:30am
- Class duration: 2 hours
- Experience: No experience required
- Includes: All materials & tools supplied
- £39 per person
- take home your work to keep!
In this class we will help you to discover the joys of wet felting with Penny Dixon who recently made a TV appearance on Kirsties handmade Christmas (December 2019).
Class options include...
January 30th - Felted wrist cuff suitable for an accessory (or could go round a jam jar). This uses a piece of silk and soft merino wool and is an introduction to the Nuno Felting technique.
- February 27th - Mobile phone, glasses case or small purse using the resist method for 3D felting.
- March 26th - Mats & coasters picture making which could become a wall hanging or a placemat, or cut up (if you can bear to!) for coasters.
This class is suitable for total beginners and zero experience is required. By the end of this class you will have the basic skills to carry on needle felting at home and continue enjoying this wonderfull craft for years to come. Can also be booked on a day and at a time to suit you by arrangement.
How to Book:
Add to cart and pay now and we'll sort the time/date out later or call me at the shop on 01386 830396 (leave a message outside of shop hours). If you don't see what you need just ask!
BOOK THIS CLASS NOW!
You can pay by PayPal, credit or debit card during checkout. Can also be booked in person at our Evesham shop, or by ringing 01386 830396.