Price per person
How to Book a Class...
- Choose a subject above
- Add to cart and pay
- We'll arrange a date/time later!
Treat yourself to one of our friendly private classes. 100's taught - No experience required! Each class will last for 1½ hours. We have a break for FREE tea or coffee. We supply all of the equipment & materials but you can bring your own wheel or loom and learn on that if you like.
Many customers use our spinning wheel class as an opportunity to get started on a brand new wheel that has been supplied, fully assembled, wax polished and set up by us. We can set you up with the perfect Ashford or Kromski wheel. They then have their class on that wheel and go home with full of confidence ready for many happy spinning hours ahead! (Do the same with a new loom or drum carder!)
One session will be enough to send you home with the confidence to carry on practising and learning by yourself. If you want to book a follow on class you can. We have taught 100's - Read our reviews at the bottom of this page. (Covid policy)
Lots of subjects available...
- Drop spindle spinning for beginners (Free spindle with this class!)
- Spinning wheel for beginners
- Spinning wheel impove your technique
- Dyeing wool fibre or yarn
- Needle felt a cute 3d animal for beginners
- Weaving on a rigid heddle style loom
- Rigid heddle loom advanced techniques
- 4 Shaft Weaving loom demystified
- If you don't see what you want just ask!
For the quickest response use our online contact form
We hope that you enjoy your FibreHut class. If you would like to comment please click on the leave a review link below.