Blending board 108pt
- Recommended retail price: £168.00
- Saving 10%
- Brand new item (not old stock!)
- Available to view in store
The perfect tool for creating exciting, multi-coloured rolags for spinning, or batts for felting, and it’s lots of fun to use.
It differs from other carding tools in that it allows you to ‘paint’ with fibre over a large, flat area of carding cloth to create controlled layers of fibre. The fibres are not stretched a great deal which gives greater definition of colour for maximum effect in your spinning or felting. The blending board is great for making self-striping yarns, or using up small amounts of fibre left over from other projects. Any fibre that takes your fancy can be added –wool sliver, uncarded wool staples, silk, alpaca, mohair, Tencel, or some Angelina for that extra special effect.
- Has a rotating and adjustable keel on the bottom
- Has a generous 12" x 12" carding area
- Superfine 108 point card cloth
- Convenient carry handle
- Blending brush incuded
- Two dowel rods for drafting and removing the rolags
- Comes factory lacquered
- Minor assembly required
- A high quality well made product from Ashford
Watch video to see how it's done!
Why not book a Blend rolags for spinning class and learn how to create your own beautiful fibre rolags for spinning or felting and take home your creations!