Drum Carder - standard 72pt
- Recommended retail price: £525.00
- Saving 10%
- Brand new item (not old stock!)
- Available to view in store
Card and blend fibres, fleece locks and wool top quickly and efficiently with this top quality Ashford drum carder.
- Standard model for fleece, wool top & fibres
This model has two ratios for even more flexibility and control when carding and blending. Use the 6:1 ratio to prepare your fleece. The controlled intake and carding will produce a smooth even batt ready for blending, spinning or felting. Use the 4:1 ratio to blend sliver, colours and different fibre types consistently into an open and airy batt.
Adjustable drum clearance - allows you to set the teeth distance for total control of your fibre. All nylon bearings ensure it is light and easy to turn. The card cloth has wire teeth with a special protective coating and a flexible rubber backing for long life. The carder is strong and robust with the body made from Silver Beech hardwood. The carder has rubber feet to prevent it slipping.
- Factory lacquered finish
- Card cloth fine 72 point teeth (standard
- Carding capacity up to 50g (2oz)
- 2 x ratios - 6:1, 4:1
- Weight 5kg (11lb)
- includeds packer brush, cleaning brush, awl (doffer), clamps
- Dimensions 460mm long x 310mm wide x 240mm high