Knitters folding loom
Brilliant ready to go folding knitters loom complete with carry bag... just add yarn!
- Choose from 3 weaving widths
- 30cm (12")
- 50cm (20")
- 70cm (28")
- This loom folds in half with your work on it!
- Quick and easy to warp and weave
- Comes already lacquered and assembled
- Comes with a high quality carry bag
- Learn to weave booklet included
- Add the optional floor stand!
The loom is ultra portable being lightweight, compact and folds in half – even with your weaving in place. Fast - from yarn to scarf in two hours. Easy - a loom that is simple to understand and operate with nylon warp stick ties, handles, cogs and pawls. Weave fancy yarns with the wide-eye 7.5dpi (30/10) reed. The loom is made from Silver Beech hard wood and comes assembled and lacquered, with all the warping tools – ready to use. The loom comes with an attractive zipped nylon padded bag with additional external pockets. Padded, durable canvas carry bag with four pockets and shoulder strap for your Knitters loom and all your accessories and supplies. Top opening zipper.
Articles in our blog show how easy it is to weave colour & weave patterns on a rigid heddle loom lke the log cabin scarf shown below.
Loom differences explained...
I am often asked to explain the difference between the Ashford knitters loom and the Ashford rigid heddle loom. They are in fact BOTH rigid heddle looms! The differences are explained below.
The knitters loom folds, comes lacquered, is pre-assembled and has a fitted carry bag. Choose from 3 weaving widths 30cm, 50cm, 70cm.
- The rigid heddle loom does not fold and requires assembly and optional waxing. Available in 4 weaving widths 40cm, 60cm, 80cm & 120cm.
Watch this video
Buy it Now!
Use the Add to Cart button at the top of this page and we will deliver this item to your door. Also available at our Worcestershire store (check stock before travelling 01386 830396).