Table loom 8 shaft
For peace of mind buy your new Ashford 8 shaft table loom from FibreHut!
In stock for UK delivery
- or come and pick up in-store
- Assembly service available (collection only)
Popular because they are portable, easy to use and so versatile, the Ashford table looms are in demand with both beginner and experienced weavers. Choose from 3 weaving widths 40, 60, 80cm (16, 24, 32ins). Levers are within easy reach for comfortable weaving. Each shaft can be lifted simply and quickly and is independent enabling a wide variety of patterns to be woven.The solid Silver Beech hard wood is lacquered for long - lasting good looks. Non - slip rubber feet give extra stability. Swedish stainless steel reed and lightweight Texsolv heddles are included. Plus there are a wide range of options and accessories available.
- weaving width - 40cm (16"), 60cm (24"), 80cm (32")
- weight - 40cm 8.5kg (18lb), 60cm 10.5kg (23lb), 80cm 12.3kg (27lb)
- assembly required
- finish lacquered
- included accessories cross and warp sticks, reed, heddle hooks, 2 x lacquered shuttles, swedish texsolv heddles, learn to weave on the table loom booklet
Need it assembled?
This item is supplied flat packed and requires assembly. Ask about the FibreHut assembly service which is available for collected items only.
Official Ashford Videos...
Sit back and enjoy these very informative videos
BUY IT NOW!
Use the Add to Cart button at the top of this page then during the checkout process, you can choose EITHER delivery to your door OR come and pick up from our Worcestershire store.Why buy from us?
Shipping cost? | Delivery time?