8 shaft TABLE LOOM (40cm/16")
Popular because they are portable, easy to use and so versatile, the Ashford table looms are in demand with both beginner and experienced weavers.
The eight shaft looms fold flat, even with your weaving in place, making them ideal for taking to workshops or guild meetings.
- Weaving width 40cm (16")
- Smooth lacquer finish
- Easy to use and versatile
- Ideal for beginner and experienced weavers
- Available in three weaving widths
- Folds flat for storage with weaving in place
- Overhead beater with automatic bounce back
- Extra stainless steel reeds available in 5 sizes
- Extra Texsolv heddles available in bundles of 40
Comes in a factory lacquered finish. Assembly required. Weight 8.5kg (18lb). Weaving width 40cm (16"). Comes with the following accessories...
- 10dpi (40/1 stainless steel reed
- 2 x lacquered shuttles 46cm (18"
- threading hook
- cross and warp sticks
- 320 swedish texsolv heddles
- step-by-step instruction booklet