16 shaft TABLE LOOM (60cm/24")
Regular price £1,133.12 Sale price
Flat packed for safe shipping and home assembly or let FibreHut assemble it for you!
The Ashford 16 shaft table loom is in demand with both beginner and experienced weavers because it is easy to use and so versatile. It comes in a smooth lacquered factory finish.
*FibreHut assembly service on collected orders only.
- Weaving width 60cm (24")
- Smooth lacquer finish
- Easy to use and versatile
- Ideal for beginner and experienced weavers
- Folds flat for storage with weaving in place
- Overhead beater with automatic bounce back
- Weight 18kg (40lb)
Comes with the following accessories...
- 12dpi (48/10) stainless steel reed
- 2 x lacquered shuttles 56cm (22")
- threading hook
- cross and warp sticks
- swedish texsolv heddles: 1280 heddles
- step-by-step instruction booklet