For peace of mind buy your new knitters loom from FibreHut - 100's sold!
- Delivered from stock
- or come and pick up in-store
- FREE set up service (collection only)
- 30cm (12")
- 50cm (20")
- 70cm (28")
- This loom folds in half with your work on it!
- Quick and easy to warp and weave
- Comes already lacquered and assembled
- Comes with a high quality carry bag
- Learn to weave booklet included
- Add the optional floor stand!
The loom is ultra portable being lightweight, compact and folds in half – even with your weaving in place. Fast - from yarn to scarf in two hours. Easy - a loom that is simple to understand and operate with nylon warp stick ties, handles, cogs and pawls. Weave fancy yarns with the wide-eye 7.5dpi (30/10) reed. The loom is made from Silver Beech hard wood and comes assembled and lacquered, with all the warping tools – ready to use. The loom comes with an attractive zipped nylon padded bag with additional external pockets. Padded, durable canvas carry bag with four pockets and shoulder strap for your Knitters loom and all your accessories and supplies. Top opening zipper.
Loom differences explained...
I am often asked to explain the difference between the Ashford knitters, rigid heddle and sample it looms. They are in fact ALL rigid heddle looms! The basic differences are explained below.
The knitters loom folds, comes lacquered, is pre-assembled and has a fitted carry bag. Choose from 3 weaving widths 30cm, 50cm, 70cm.
The rigid heddle loom does not fold and requires assembly and optional waxing. Available in 4 weaving widths 40cm, 60cm, 80cm & 120cm.
- The sample it loom does not fold and requires assembly and optional waxing and is just a light weight compact version of the rigid heddle loom. Available in 2 weaving widths 25cm & 40cm..
See the knitters loom in action!
BUY IT NOW!
Use the Add to Cart button at the top of this page then during the checkout process, you can choose EITHER delivery to your door OR come and pick up from our Worcestershire store.Why buy from us?
Shipping cost? | Delivery time?