Table Loom 4 shaft
For peace of mind buy your new Ashford 4 shaft table loom from FibreHut!
- Delivered from stock
- or come and pick up in-store
- FREE assembly service (collection only)
Available in three weaving widths... 40 cm (16"), 60 cm (24") and 80 cm (32"). The four shaft looms fold flat, even with your weaving in place, making them ideal for taking to workshops or guild meetings. The overhead beater for best weaving shed, with automatic bounce back, gives a wonderful shed and even beating. Levers are within easy reach for comfortable weaving. Each shaft can be lifted simply and quickly and is independent enabling a wide variety of patterns to be woven. The solid Silver Beech hard wood is lacquered for long-lasting good looks. Non-slip rubber feet give extra stability. Swedish stainless steel reed and lightweight Texsolv heddles are included.
- dimensions (open):
- 40cm - 56cm (22”) w x 56cm (22”) h x 74cm (29”) d
- 60cm - 76cm (30”) w x 56cm (22”) h x 74cm (29”) d
- 80cm - 96cm (38”) w x 56cm (22”) h x 74cm (29”) d
- dimensions (folded):
- 40cm - 56cm (22”) w x 18cm (7”) h x 74cm (29”) d
- 60cm - 76cm (30”) w x 18cm (7”) h x 74cm (29”) d
- 80cm - 96cm (38”) w x 18cm (7”) h x 74cm (29”) d
- 40cm - 7kg (15lb)
- 60cm - 9kg (20lb)
- 80cm - 10.5kg (23lb)
- Included accessories: cross sticks, warp sticks, reed, heddle hook, 2 x shuttle sticks.
- Texsolv heddles:
- 40cm - 320 heddles
- 60cm - 480 heddles
- 80cm - 640 heddles,
- Learn to weave on the table loom booklet
Need it assembled?
Official Ashford Videos...
Sit back and enjoy these very informative videos
BUY IT NOW!
Use the Add to Cart button at the top of this page then during the checkout process, you can choose EITHER delivery to your door OR come and pick up from our Worcestershire store.Why buy from us?
Shipping cost? | Delivery time?