4 shaft TABLE LOOM (60cm/24")
Popular because they are portable, easy to use and so versatile, the Ashford table looms are in demand with both beginner and experienced weavers. The four shaft looms fold flat, even with your weaving in place, making them ideal for taking to workshops or guild meetings.
- Weaving width 60cm (24")
- Smooth lacquer finish
- Easy to use and versatile
- Ideal for beginner and experienced weavers
- Folds flat for storage with weaving in place
- Overhead beater with automatic bounce back
- Extra stainless steel reeds available in 5 sizes
- Extra Texsolv heddles available in bundles of 40
Comes in a lacquered factory finish. Assembly required. Weight 9kg (20lb). Weaving width 60cm (24"). Comes with the following accessories...
- 10dpi (40/10) stainless steel reed
- 2 x lacquered shuttles
- threading hook
- cross and warp sticks
- 480 swedish texsolv heddles
- step-by-step instruction booklet
Also available for this model...
Postage within the UK:
- £1.99 UK: small package / under £10.00
- £3.85 UK: medium parcel / up to £100.00
- £6.95 UK: large parcel / up to £200.00
- £12.95 UK: heavy parcel / over £200.00
Postage outside the UK:
We are sorry but we do not ship goods outside of the UK including the Isle of Man, Guernsey and Jersey.
Collect in store (from April 12th):
Pay now then come and collect from our retail shop in Evesham. We are open every Wednesday and Friday from 10am to 4pm no appointment necessary (social distancing applies). You can also choose to collect on other days/times but by appointment only.
We offer free contactless delivery within a 10 mile radius of Blackminster (minimum order £25).