Rigid Heddle loom (40cm/16")
This affordable, portable and versatile rigid heddle loom is quick and easy to use and simple to assemble. Natural timber finish
- Weaving width 40cm (16")
- Affordable and versatile
- Quick and easy to warp and weave
- second heddle option side posts
- holes drilled in the bottom of the rails allowing you to use your loom as a warping frame for the indirect warping method (pegs not supplied)
Comes in a natural wood finish (we recommend ashford wax before assemby). Assembly required. Weight 3.1kg (7lb). Weaving width 40cm (16"). Comes with the following ccessories...
- 1 x 7.5dpi (30/10cm) reed
- 2 x natural shuttle sticks 46cm (18")
- threading hook
- warping peg and clamp
- step-by-step instruction booklet
Also available for this model...
Shipment processing time
Orders are processed within 2-3 business days (Monday to Friday excluding holidays). Please allow an additional 2-4 days in transit for delivery. At busy times shipments can take longer but if there is likely to be a significant delay, we will contact you via email or telephone.
You should receive your order in 5 to 10 days. For the safety of our staff and customers we take precautions against Covid-19. This may affect the time it takes for some orders to arrive, especially during busy times. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
Postage within the UK:
- £1.99 UK: small package / under £10.00
- £3.85 UK: medium parcel / up to £100.00
- £6.95 UK: large parcel / up to £200.00
- £12.95 UK: heavy parcel / over £200.00
We do not ship outside the U.K. including the Isle of Man and the Channel Islands.
We offer free contactless delivery within a 10 mile radius of Blackminster (minimum order £25).
Collect in store
Pay now then come and collect from our retail shop in Evesham. We are open every Wednesday and Friday from 10am to 4pm no appointment necessary (social distancing applies). You can also choose to collect on other days/times but by appointment only.