Rigid Heddle loom (40cm/16")
This affordable, portable and versatile rigid heddle loom is quick and easy to use and simple to assemble. Natural timber finish
- TRY BEFORE YOU BUY IN-STORE!
- Weaving width 40cm (16")
- Affordable and versatile
- Quick and easy to warp and weave
- second heddle option side posts
- holes drilled in the bottom of the rails allowing you to use your loom as a warping frame for the indirect warping method (pegs not supplied)
Comes in a natural wood finish (we recommend ashford wax before assemby). Assembly required. Weight 3.1kg (7lb). Weaving width 40cm (16"). Comes with the following ccessories...
- 1 x 7.5dpi (30/10cm) reed
- 2 x natural shuttle sticks 46cm (18")
- threading hook
- warping peg and clamp
- step-by-step instruction booklet