Rigid heddle loom (4 widths)
Create beautiful and unique garments and home ware with this affordable & versatile loom!
- Available in 4 weaving widths...
- 40cm (16")
- 60cm (24")
- 80cm (32")
- 20cm (48")
- Affordable and versatile
- Quick and easy to warp and weave
- Double heddle option
- Requires assembly and optional waxing
- Add a floor stand and/or a table stand
This affordable and portable rigid heddle loom is quick and easy to use. Everything is included in the kit. Quick and easy to assemble and warp. The rigid heddle is a great introduction to hand weaving but is also very versatile. Create beautiful and unique garments and home ware. With colour and texture weave unique fabrics or with pick-up sticks create beautiful designs. The loom can also make woven tapestries and wall hangings. Made from Silver Beech hardwood the loom is very strong and robust. The option of a second heddle kit for multishaft weaving gives extra versatility to this loom.
- 7.5dpi (30/10) reed
- step by step instruction booklet
- 2 shuttles
- threading hook
- warping peg and clamp.
Add the optional rigid heddle loom floor stand...
The rigid heddle loom stand has 2 handy shelves and a foot rest. Convenient weaving angle. The loom can be easily removed from the stand.
- Available in 4 widths (40cm, 60cm, 80cm and 120cm)
*This product requires basic assembly. We recommend a coat of wax although this is not essential.
What's the difference?
We are often asked to explain the difference between the knitters loom and the rigid heddle loom. They are in fact BOTH rigid heddle looms! The differences are explained below.
- The knitters loom folds, comes lacquered, is pre-assembled and has a fitted carry bag. Choose from 3 weaving widths 30cm, 50cm, 70cm.
- The rigid heddle loom does not fold and requires assembly and optional waxing. Available in 4 weaving widths 40cm, 60cm, 80cm & 120cm.
Watch these Ashford Videos
BUY IT ONLINE NOW!
Ring 01564 782233 to reserve & collect
Also available to buy at our W.Midlands retail shop (subject to availability - ring & reserve before travelling). Assembly and waxing available for collected orders.