Rigid heddle loom
Relax and enjoy creating unique fabric with this affordable & versatile loom!
This affordable and portable rigid heddle loom is quick and easy to use. Everything is included in the kit. Quick and easy to assemble and warp. The rigid heddle is a great introduction to hand weaving but is also very versatile. Create beautiful and unique garments and home ware. With colour and texture weave unique fabrics or with pick-up sticks create beautiful designs. The loom can also make woven tapestries and wall hangings. Made from Silver Beech hardwood the loom is very strong and robust. The option of a second heddle kit for multishaft weaving gives extra versatility to this loom.
- Available in 4 weaving widths:
- 40cm (16")
- 60cm (24")
- 80cm (32")
- 120cm (48")
- Affordable and versatile
- Quick and easy to warp and weave
- Requires assembly and optional waxing
- 7.5dpi (30/10) reed
- step by step instruction booklet
- 2 shuttles
- threading hook
- warping peg and clamp.
What's the difference?
We are often asked to explain the difference between the knitters loom and the rigid heddle loom. They are in fact BOTH rigid heddle looms! The differences are explained below.
- The knitters loom folds, comes lacquered, is pre-assembled and has a fitted carry bag. Choose from 3 weaving widths 30cm, 50cm, 70cm.
- The rigid heddle loom does not fold and requires assembly and optional waxing. Available in 4 weaving widths 40cm, 60cm, 80cm & 120cm.
Watch this Video...
BUY IT NOW!
Tap the Add to cart button at the top of this page and get it deliverd to your door, or come and buy it from our retail shop (phone to check stock before travelling)
Other customers have bought these items together...
Tap the add to cart button to pop these items in your shopping basket!