8 shaft TABLE LOOM (60cm/24")
Flat packed for easy shipping or come and collect and we'll assemble it for you!
Popular because they are portable, easy to use and so versatile, the Ashford table looms are in demand with both beginner and experienced weavers. The eight shaft looms fold flat, even with your weaving in place, making them ideal for taking to workshops or guild meetings.
- Weaving width 60cm (24")
- Smooth lacquer finish
- Easy to use and versatile
- Ideal for beginner and experienced weavers
- Folds flat for storage with weaving in place
- Overhead beater with automatic bounce back
Comes in a factory lacquered finish. Assembly required. Weight 10.5kg (23lb). Weaving width 60cm (24"). Comes with the following accessories...
- 10dpi (40/10) stainless steel reed
- 2 x lacquered shuttles 56cm (22"
- threading hook
- cross and warp sticks
- 480 swedish texsolv heddles
- step-by-step instruction booklet