8 shaft TABLE LOOM (80cm/32")
Popular because they are portable, easy to use and so versatile, the Ashford table looms are in demand with both beginner and experienced weavers. The eight shaft looms fold flat, even with your weaving in place, making them ideal for taking to workshops or guild meetings.
- Weaving width 80cm (32")
- Smooth lacquer finish
- Easy to use and versatile
- Ideal for beginner and experienced weavers
- Folds flat for storage with weaving in place
- Overhead beater with automatic bounce back
Comes in a factory lacquered finish. Assembly required. Weight 12.3kg (27lb). Weaving width 80cm (32"). Comes with the following accessories...
- 10dpi (40/10) stainless steel reed
- 2 x lacquered shuttles 56cm (22") and 76cm (30")
- threading hook
- cross and warp sticks
- 640 swedish texsolv heddles
- step-by-step instruction booklet
Also available for this model...
Postage within the UK:
- £1.99 UK: small package / under £10.00
- £3.85 UK: medium parcel / up to £100.00
- £6.95 UK: large parcel / up to £200.00
- £12.95 UK: heavy parcel / over £200.00
Postage outside the UK:
We are sorry but we do not ship goods outside of the UK including the Isle of Man, Guernsey and Jersey.
Collect in store:
For the safety of staff and customers our retail shop is closed and click & collect is suspended.
We offer free contactless delivery within a 10 mile radius of Blackminster (minimum order £25).