Elizabeth 2 spinning wheel double drive
This beautifully crafted wheel is factory lacquered and has both single and double drive options! Horizontal adjustment of the maiden bar allows perfect alignment with the 3 speed whorl. The maiden bar clamps to the base to eliminate vibration.
With a factory lacquered finish this wheel has both single and double drive options and produces a fine, firm-twist yarn particularly suited for fine wools and exotic fibres. With double drive one adjustment controls both drive band and bobbin take-up. Easily converted to single drive or bobbin lead. The treadle is pivoted for a comfortable heel-toe action. Tensioned lazy kate with 4 bobbins included.
- classic design
- factory lacquered finish
- huge 61cm (24ins) wheel
- high ratios
- double drive and scotch tension
- Wheel diameter: 61cm (24″)
- Orifice: 1cm (⅜”)
- Orifice height: 66cm (26″)
- Bobbin capacity: 100g (3-4oz)
- Type of drive: double drive
Double drive ratios: 8.5, 11, 15 (18 bobbin lead)
- Treadle: single treadle
- Weight: 9kg (20lb)
- Assembly: required
- Included accessories: 4 standard bobbins, lazy kate, threading hook, learn to spin booklet.
- Finish: lacquered
Postage within the UK:
- £1.99 UK: small package / under £10.00
- £3.85 UK: medium parcel / up to £100.00
- £6.95 UK: large parcel / up to £200.00
- £12.95 UK: heavy parcel / over £200.00
Postage outside the UK:
We are sorry but we do not ship goods outside of the UK including the Isle of Man, Guernsey and Jersey.
Collect in store (from April 12th):
Pay now then come and collect from our retail shop in Evesham. We are open every Wednesday and Friday from 10am to 4pm no appointment necessary (social distancing applies). You can also choose to collect on other days/times but by appointment only.
We offer free contactless delivery within a 10 mile radius of Blackminster (minimum order £25).