Elizabeth 2 double drive lacquered wheel
This beautifully crafted wheel is factory lacquered and has both single and double drive options!
Horizontal adjustment of the maiden bar allows perfect alignment with the 3 speed whorl. The maiden bar clamps to the base to eliminate vibration.
With a factory lacquered finish this wheel has both single and double drive options and produces a fine, firm-twist yarn particularly suited for fine wools and exotic fibres. With double drive one adjustment controls both drive band and bobbin take-up. Easily converted to single drive or bobbin lead. The treadle is pivoted for a comfortable heel-toe action. Tensioned lazy kate with 4 bobbins included.
- classic design
- factory lacquered finish
- huge 61cm (24ins) wheel
- high ratios
- double drive and scotch tension
- Wheel diameter: 61cm (24″)
- Orifice: 1cm (⅜”)
- Orifice height: 66cm (26″)
- Bobbin capacity: 100g (3-4oz)
- Type of drive: double drive
Double drive ratios: 8.5, 11, 15 (18 bobbin lead)
- Treadle: single treadle
- Weight: 9kg (20lb)
- Assembly: required
- Included accessories: 4 standard bobbins, lazy kate, threading hook, learn to spin booklet.
- Finish: lacquered