For peace of mind buy your new Ashford drum carder from FibreHut!
- Delivered from stock
- or come and pick up in-store
- FREE set up service (collection only)
Card and blend fibres and colours quickly and efficiently with this top quality Ashford drum carder. Comes assembled and lacquered ready to use.
This new, improved model has two ratios for even more flexibility and control when carding and blending. Use the 6:1 ratio to prepare your fleece. The controlled intake and carding will produce a smooth even batt ready for blending, spinning or felting. Use the 4:1 ratio to blend sliver, colours and different fibre types consistently into an open and airy batt.
Adjustable drum clearance - allows you to set the teeth distance for total control of your fibre. All nylon bearings ensure it is light and easy to turn. The card cloth has wire teeth with a special protective coating and a flexible rubber backing for long life. The carder is strong and robust with the body made from Silver Beech hardwood. The carder has rubber feet to prevent it slipping.
- Standard / Fine - 72 point for medium, fine wools and exotic fibres.
- Superfine - 120 point for very fine wools & luxury fibres.
- Factory lacquered finish
- Carding capacity up to 50g (2oz)
- 2 x ratios - 6:1, 4:1
- Weight 5kg (11lb)
- includeds packer brush, cleaning brush, awl (doffer), clamps
- Dimensions 460mm long x 310mm wide x 240mm high
BUY IT NOW!
Use the Add to Cart button at the top of this page then during the checkout process, you can choose EITHER delivery to your door OR come and pick up from our Worcestershire store.Why buy from us?
Shipping cost? | Delivery time?