E-Spinner 3 foot controller
Ashford E-Spinner 3 foot controller
The e-Spinner 3 foot switch allows you to start and stop your e-Spinner without using your hands.
- Simply plug in the cord jack into the socket in the rear panel of your e-Spinner.
- Tap the foot controller to turn your e-Spinner on
- Tap the foot controller to turn your e-Spinner off
The power LED in the ON Switch shows the status of the e-Spinner. Constant on. The e-Spinner is running OK. Flashing short on / long off. The e-Spinner is in standby, (speed set to ZERO or foot switch OFF). Turn the power switch off if you are going to leave your e-Spinner for any length of time. Flashing long on / short off. The e-Spinner has a fault, (too much load or stalled motor). Reduce the brake band tension or apply a drop of oil to the front bearingStart and stop your eSpinner without using your hands. Tap to turn on tap to turn off. For Ashford e-spinner 3 manufactured after January 2016 with a foot switch socket in the
- e-spinner 3
- e-spinner super jumbo
Postage within the UK:
- £1.99 UK: small package / under £10.00
- £3.85 UK: medium parcel / up to £100.00
- £6.95 UK: large parcel / up to £200.00
- £12.95 UK: heavy parcel / over £200.00
Postage outside the UK:
We are sorry but we do not ship goods outside of the UK including the Isle of Man, Guernsey and Jersey.
Collect in store (from April 12th):
Pay now then come and collect from our retail shop in Evesham. We are open every Wednesday and Friday from 10am to 4pm no appointment necessary (social distancing applies). You can also choose to collect on other days/times but by appointment only.
We offer free contactless delivery within a 10 mile radius of Blackminster (minimum order £25).