Felting kit - Pair of mice
Use this complete craft kit to learn how to needle felt a mischievous pair of Mice using British felting wool.
- Follow the step by step photo instructions and use the included felting needles to stab the wool to life.
- A creative gift designed with the beginner in mind
- A complete kit with everything you need in a beautiful gift box
- Contains sharp needles. Suitable for children ages 10+ with adult supervision
- No previous experience or skills are required - learn as you go
- 100% British wool
- The perfect holiday or rainy day project
- The finished mice will each measure approximately 10cm tall
- It will take a beginner approximately 5-7 hours to complete
What’s in the kit?
More than enough high quality British wool in a variety of breeds and colours. You’ll receive more wool than you need to complete one project so there’ll be some left over to have a play with once you’ve learnt how to needle felt! Foam Block working surface - 7” square block gives you plenty of room to work on. 2x Felting needles in a secure holder to keep them safe. Our ‘can’t go wrong’ instructions with 27 step by step photos, a size and shape guide and introduction to needle felting. A beautiful gift box to store your project in as you make it. Needle felting is the perfect craft to do a little at a time, and it is easy to put to one side and pick up again later.
Watch this video...
BUY IT NOW!
Click the 'Add to Cart' button at the top of this page to buy this item and we will deliver it to your door. You can pay securely by PayPal, Amazon payments, Apple Pay, credit or debit card. Also available to buy at our W.Midlands retail shop (subject to availability).