For peace of mind buy your new Ashford Jack loom from FibreHut!
- Delivered from stock
- or come and pick up in-store
- FREE assembly service (collection only)
Eight shafts, ten treadles, a massive 97cm (38") weaving width, built in shuttle race and much much more!
The loom features include:
- 8 shafts
- 10 treadles
- Bottom pivot beater with built-in shuttle race
- Easy action warp advancement with steel ratchet
- Large rising shed
- Friction rear brake
- Quiet smooth parallel lamms
- Smooth nylon shaft guides and easy shaft removal
- Folding back beam for storage and transport
- Built-in raddle with cap rail
- Removable front beam – for easy threading
- Removable back beam
- Handy shelf above castle
- Quick and easy warp stick attachment
- weight 58kg (127lb)
- included accessories...
- 12dpi Stainless steel reed
- 35cm Boat shuttle
- 5 x Cross sticks
- 10 x wooden warpsticks
- 100 x Texsolv heddles per shaft
- finish lacquered
- dimensions Assembled:
110cm (43.3") H x 110cm (43.3") W x 100cm (39.3") D
- With back beam folded in
70cm (27.5") D
Need it assembled?
This item is supplied flat packed and requires assembly. Ask about the FibreHut assembly service which is available for collected items only. Please ensure that you have a suitably sized vehicle to transport the made up item(s) from our retail shop at Blackminster near Evesham.
Watch the video...
BUY IT NOW!
Use the Add to Cart button at the top of this page then during the checkout process, you can choose EITHER delivery to your door OR come and pick up from our Worcestershire store.Why buy from us?
Shipping cost? | Delivery time?