Floor loom 'JACK'
As we see the interest in weaving continue to increase we are thrilled to announce that "Jack is back". The Ashford Jack loom that is!
Due to popular demand we have reintroduced our eight shaft, ten treadle 97cm (38") weaving width, folding Jack loom. Create your own beautiful fabrics with ease on this strong compact loom.
The loom features include:
- Eight shafts
- Ten treadles
- Bottom pivot beater with built-in shuttle race
- Easy action warp advancement with steel ratchet
- Large rising shed
- Friction rear brake
- Quiet smooth parallel lamms
- Smooth nylon shaft guides and easy shaft removal
- Folding back beam for storage and transport
- Built-in raddle with cap rail
- Removable front beam – for easy threading
- Removable back beam
- Handy shelf above castle
- Quick and easy warp stick attachment
- weight 58kg (127lb)
- included accessories...
- 12dpi Stainless steel reed
- 35cm Boat shuttle
- 5 x Cross sticks
- 10 x wooden warpsticks
- 00 x Texsolv heddles per shaft
- finish lacquered
- dimensions Assembled:
110cm (43.3") H x 110cm (43.3") W x 100cm (39.3") D
- With back beam folded in
70cm (27.5") D
Watch the video...
ORDER IT NOW!
Tap or click the Add to Cart button at the top of this page and we will deliver this item to your door.