Eight shafts, ten treadles, a massive 97cm (38") weaving width, built in shuttle race and much much more!
- Available to order only - please call
The loom features include:
- 8 shafts
- 10 treadles
- Bottom pivot beater with built-in shuttle race
- Easy action warp advancement with steel ratchet
- Large rising shed
- Friction rear brake
- Quiet smooth parallel lamms
- Smooth nylon shaft guides and easy shaft removal
- Folding back beam for storage and transport
- Built-in raddle with cap rail
- Removable front beam – for easy threading
- Removable back beam
- Handy shelf above castle
- Quick and easy warp stick attachment
- weight 58kg (127lb)
- included accessories...
- 12dpi Stainless steel reed
- 35cm Boat shuttle
- 5 x Cross sticks
- 10 x wooden warpsticks
- 100 x Texsolv heddles per shaft
- finish lacquered
- dimensions Assembled:
110cm (43.3") H x 110cm (43.3") W x 100cm (39.3") D
- With back beam folded in
70cm (27.5") D
Need it assembled?
This item is supplied flat packed and requires assembly. Ask about the FibreHut assembly service which is available for collected items only. Please ensure that you have a suitably sized vehicle to transport the made up item(s) from our retail shop at Blackminster near Evesham.