Felting needle holder
Beautifully hand crafted in the UK
- Ergonomically shaped and designed for comfort and precision.
- Suitable for holding all types of felting needle
- Each one individually hand made with a distinctive carved acorn topped design
- Beautifully created with passion and pride from quality British wood
- Includes a cute metal mouse charm!
- Available in 2 sizes Prima and Ultra
- Wood shade may vary
How to use:
To insert felting needle into the holder simply remove the small wooden peg from inside the handle, then place the needle into the groove ensuring the top angled part of the needle is facing into the centre of the peg. Insert the peg up into the wooden handle until it feels tight and secure.
Keep your needle safe and secure:
When not in use simply invert the wooden peg and store the needle up inside the handle
Postage within the UK:
- £1.99 UK: small package / under £10.00
- £3.85 UK: medium parcel / up to £100.00
- £6.95 UK: large parcel / up to £200.00
- £12.95 UK: heavy parcel / over £200.00
Postage outside the UK:
We are sorry but we do not ship goods outside of the UK including the Isle of Man, Guernsey and Jersey.
Collect in store :
Pay now then come and collect from our retail shop in Evesham. We are open every Wednesday and Friday from 10am to 4pm no appointment necessary (social distancing applies). You can also choose to collect on other days/times but by appointment only.
We offer free contactless delivery within a 10 mile radius of Blackminster (minimum order £25).