These dyes are designed to achieve bright and heavy shades with excellent colour fastness. You can use them as they are or inter mix them to produce a wonderful array of colours. Dilute your dye solution to achieve various shade strengths. Lots of colours and selection packs available. These dyes are safe to use and application methods are simple including on the hob, in the microwave or food steamer.
- Packet contains 10 grams of dye powder
- Will dye 350g of fibre (heavy shade) to 1Kg (light shade)
- Dilute 10g of dye powder in 1L of water (for a 1% dye solution)
- Add this solution to your dye bath or store in an air tight jar
- Fixes with heat and citric acid (or white vinegar)
- Money saving 250g trade tubs also available
Visit our help page for lots of tips & dyeing techniques
What WILL it dye?
FibreDYE is suitable for dyeing all protein (animal) fibres such as wool, alpaca, feathers, silk & also nylon (as long as is it IS nylon!)
What WON'T it dye?
Not suitable for plant (vegetable) fibres such as cotton, hemp, flax, bamboo, and not acrylics and most other man made fibres.
Disclaimer: * We do not guarantee the result nor do we accept responsibility for the outcome of your dyeing. Dyeing is a craft requiring skill and experience and the colours and effects achieved will depend on many factors. Always test first especially where the results are more critical.
BUY IT NOW!
Tap or click the Add to Cart button at the top of this page and get this item delivered to your door. Also available to buy in person at our retail shop in Evesham (phone 01386 830396 to check stock before travelling).