Fibre rinse (114ml)
Great for setting the twist on handspun yarn!
Fibre Rinse is a scented fiber conditioning rinse that leaves fabrics soft and fresh, with a hint of lavender. Fibre Rinse is designed to optimize conditioning of the natural fibre (wool, etc.) cuticle and enhance the softness of delicate synthetic items. Provides lustre, softness and anti-static benefits to all natural fibres. Refreshing fragrance and non-yellowing.
- Reduces the "itch factor" in wools
- Earth friendly, biodegradable.
- 114ml (4oz) bottle
How to set the twist on handspun yarn
- After your yarn is spun, wind it off the bobbin using a niddy-noddy.
- Tie the yarn in 4 sections around the skein so it does not get tangled during the setting process.
- Fill up a bowl with warm water and add 2 drops of Fibre Rinse to the water.
- Swish the rinse in the water.
- Place the yarn gently in the water and let it soak for 5 minutes.
- Gently remove the yarn from the water and hang in the shower or outside to dry. To speed up drying time, use a salad spinner or spin-dryer to remove excess water from the yarn before drying.
Buy it Now!
Use the Add to Cart button at the top of this page and we will deliver this item to your door. Also available at our Evesham store (check stock before travelling 01386 830396).