Rigid Heddle loom (60cm/24")
Affordable, portable and versatile!
This affordable, portable and versatile rigid heddle loom is quick and easy to use and simple to assemble.
- Weaving width 60cm (24")
- Affordable and versatile
- Quick and easy to warp and weave
- second heddle option side posts
- holes drilled in the bottom of the rails allowing you to use your loom as a warping frame for the indirect warping method (pegs not supplied)
Comes in a natural wood finish (we recommend ashford wax before assemby). Assembly required. Weight 3.7kg (8lb). Weaving width 60cm (24"). Comes with the following accessories...
- 1 x 7.5dpi (30/10cm) reed
- 2 x natural shuttle sticks56cm (22"
- threading hook
- warping peg and clamp
- step-by-step instruction booklet