Rigid Heddle loom (60cm/24")
This affordable, portable and versatile rigid heddle loom is quick and easy to use and simple to assemble. Natural timber finish
- Weaving width 60cm (24")
- Affordable and versatile
- Quick and easy to warp and weave
- second heddle option side posts
- holes drilled in the bottom of the rails allowing you to use your loom as a warping frame for the indirect warping method (pegs not supplied)
Comes in a natural wood finish (we recommend ashford wax before assemby). Assembly required. Weight 3.7kg (8lb). Weaving width 60cm (24"). Comes with the following accessories...
- 1 x 7.5dpi (30/10cm) reed
- 2 x natural shuttle sticks56cm (22"
- threading hook
- warping peg and clamp
- step-by-step instruction booklet
Also available for this model...
Postage within the UK:
- £1.99 UK: small package / under £10.00
- £3.85 UK: medium parcel / up to £100.00
- £6.95 UK: large parcel / up to £200.00
- £12.95 UK: heavy parcel / over £200.00
Postage outside the UK:
We are sorry but we do not ship goods outside of the UK including the Isle of Man, Guernsey and Jersey.
Collect in store:
For the safety of staff and customers our retail shop is closed and click & collect is suspended.
We offer free contactless delivery within a 10 mile radius of Blackminster (minimum order £25).