Rigid Heddle loom (80cm/32")
This affordable, portable and versatile rigid heddle loom is quick and easy to use and simple to assemble. Natural timber finish
- Weaving width 80cm (32")
- Affordable and versatile
- Quick and easy to warp and weave
- second heddle option side posts
- holes drilled in the bottom of the rails allowing you to use your loom as a warping frame for the indirect warping method (pegs not supplied)
Comes in a natural wood finish (we recommend ashford wax before assemby). Assembly required. Weight 4.5kg (10lb). Weaving width 80cm (32"). Comes with the following accessories...
- 1 x 7.5dpi (30/10cm) reed
- 2 x natural shuttle sticks 56cm (22") and 76cm (30")
- threading hook
- warping peg and clamp
- step-by-step instruction booklet
Also available for this model...
Postage within the UK:
- £1.99 UK: small package / under £10.00
- £3.85 UK: medium parcel / up to £100.00
- £6.95 UK: large parcel / up to £200.00
- £12.95 UK: heavy parcel / over £200.00
Postage outside the UK:
We are sorry but we do not ship goods outside of the UK including the Isle of Man, Guernsey and Jersey.
Collect in store :
Pay now then come and collect from our retail shop in Evesham. We are open every Wednesday and Friday from 10am to 4pm no appointment necessary (social distancing applies). You can also choose to collect on other days/times but by appointment only.
We offer free contactless delivery within a 10 mile radius of Blackminster (minimum order £25).