Just add yarn!
- Delivered from stock
- or come and pick up in-store
- FREE assembly service (collection only)
Made from Silver Beech hardwood the loom is very strong and robust. It is available in a choice of 3 weaving widths 40, 60 and 80cm (16, 24 and 32").
- Affordable and versatile
- Quick and easy to warp and weave
- Lightweight and portable
- Built-in second heddle option (just add another reed)
- Available in 2 widths
- Optional floor stands available
The Ashford sample it loom is compact and lightweight. The loom is made from natural Silver Beech timber and has handles, ratchets and clicker pawls so your warp never unwinds unintentionally. Ashford's sampleit loom is perfect for new and experienced weavers. Whether you are learning to weave for the first time, want to learn new techniques or sample your wonderful yarns, this loom is fun and easy to use. Just add yarn! The perfect space saving classroom loom.
Loom differences explained...
I am often asked to explain the difference between the Ashford knitters, rigid heddle and sample it looms. They are in fact ALL rigid heddle looms! The basic differences are explained below.
The knitters loom folds, comes lacquered, is pre-assembled and has a fitted carry bag. Choose from 3 weaving widths 30cm, 50cm, 70cm.
The rigid heddle loom does not fold and requires assembly and optional waxing. Available in 4 weaving widths 40cm, 60cm, 80cm & 120cm.
- The sample it loom does not fold and requires assembly and optional waxing and is just a light weight compact version of the rigid heddle loom. Available in 2 weaving widths 25cm & 40cm..
Watch these videos!
BUY IT NOW!
Use the Add to Cart button at the top of this page then during the checkout process, you can choose EITHER delivery to your door OR come and pick up from our Worcestershire store.Why buy from us?
Shipping cost? | Delivery time?