Sampleit loom (25cm/10")
The Sampleit loom is inexpensive, compact and cute without sacrificing function and is ideal for new and experienced weavers alike. Whether you are learning to weave for the first time, want to learn new techniques or sample your wonderful yarns, this loom is fun and easy to use. Just add yarn!
- Weaving width 25cm (10")
- Natural timber finish
- Portable and lightweight
- Built-in second heddle option
Comes in a natural wood finish (we recommend ashford wax before assemby). Supplied flat packed - assembly required. Weight 1.4 kg (3lb). Weaving width 25cm (10"). Comes with the following accessories...
- 1 x 7.5dpi (30/10cm) reed
- 2 x natural shuttle sticks 26cm (10¼")
- threading hook
- warping peg and clamp
- step-by-step instruction booklet
Also available for this model...
Postage within the UK:
- £1.99 UK: small package / under £10.00
- £3.85 UK: medium parcel / up to £100.00
- £6.95 UK: large parcel / up to £200.00
- £12.95 UK: heavy parcel / over £200.00
Postage outside the UK:
We are sorry but we do not ship goods outside of the UK including the Isle of Man, Guernsey and Jersey.
Collect in store:
For the safety of staff and customers our retail shop is closed and click & collect is suspended.
We offer free contactless delivery within a 10 mile radius of Blackminster (minimum order £25).