Wheel magazine (28)
Pick up your FREE COPY in-store at fibrehut!
A colour newsprint version of the magazine is available FREE OF CHARGE. Pop into our retail shop and pick up your *free copy!
'The Wheel' is a full colour magazine containing articles, patterns and projects for the fibre artist written by knowledgeable and inspirational spinners, weavers, dyers and felters from around the world. It is published annually. A glossy version is sent to members of the Ashford Club as soon as it is printed in October of each year.
You can find information about club subscription and back issues here.
In this issue there are inspiring projects and patterns for spinning, weaving, dyeing, felting and knitting and articles about crafts folk from around the world.
- Vari-dent reed master class, Sarah Howard, UK
- Handspinning for weaving, Stefan Moberg, Sweden
- Krokbragd on the Rigid Heddle, Mariellen Boss, USA
- Natural dyeing made easy, Glenn Gustafson, Canada
- Felted cushions, Lynn Hefkey, NZ
- Variegated sock yarn, Angelika Luidl, Germany
- And much, much more
*Available in-store only completely free of charge subject to availability.