Class - Direct warping basics
Fuss free and quickest way for all newbies to get started!
You'll start from scratch to put a warp on a rigid heddle loom. You'll be using the DIRECT WARPING method which is the best, fuss free and quickest way for all newbies to get started.
- Rigid heddle loom and tools supplied
- all warping yarn supplied
- No experience necessary
- 90 minutes duration
- Beginners class
- A great way to 'try before you buy'
- Discover something new
- Class can be booked for 1, 2 or 3 people
- Equipment will be shared at multi person classes
Flexible friendly booking - just call us with your preferred date and we'll book you in!
This class is held in-store at FibreHut, Boxtrees Farm during shop opening hours. All equipment supplied. *Please note: No children, pets, husbands or guests at the workshops please.