Drum carder (extra wide)
Card and blend fibres and colours quickly and efficiently!
This model has even more flexibility and control when carding and blending. The controlled intake and carding will produce a smooth even batt ready for blending, spinning or felting. Adjustable drum clearance - allows you to set the teeth distance for total control of your fibre. All nylon bearings ensure it is light and easy to turn. The card cloth has wire teeth with a special protective coating and a flexible rubber backing for long life. The carder is strong and robust with the body made from Silver Beech hardwood. It comes assembled and lacquered ready to use. Produces a massive 100gm (4oz) batt
- Great for production
- More consistency as you process more at once
- Factory lacquered finish
- card cloth - fine 72 point teeth
- carding size width 30cm (12")
- carding capacity up to 100g (4oz)
- ratios two carding ratios for more flexibility: - 4:1 for creative blending of slivers - 6:1 for smooth, controlled carding of fleeces
- weight 8.4kg (18½lb)
- drum clearance is also adjustable which allows you to set the teeth distance for total control of your fibre
- all nylon bearings ensure it is light and easy to turn
- includes packer brush, drum carder cleaning brush, awl (doffer), clamps
Postage within the UK:
- £1.99 UK: small package / under £10.00
- £3.85 UK: medium parcel / up to £100.00
- £6.95 UK: large parcel / up to £200.00
- £12.95 UK: heavy parcel / over £200.00
Postage outside the UK:
We are sorry but we do not ship goods outside of the UK including the Isle of Man, Guernsey and Jersey.
Collect in store:
For the safety of staff and customers our retail shop is closed and click & collect is suspended.
We offer free contactless delivery within a 10 mile radius of Blackminster (minimum order £25).