INTERLUDE spinning wheel
Larger 55cm diameter single drive spinning wheel with one foot treadle
Natural wood - Ordered from Poland. Delivery up to 4 weeks. We recommend a nice coat of wax before assembly to protect and enhance.
Clear lacquer - Ordered from Poland. Delivery up to 4 weeks.
Walnut finish- Ordered from Poland. Delivery up to 4 weeks.
Mahogany finish- Ordered from Poland. Delivery up to 4 weeks.
Our price includes FREE DELIVERY or FREE ASSEMBLY on collected orders
The interlude takes it's inspiration from the Kromski Prelude. Great quality craftmanship and beautiful woodworking turnings that you have grown to expect from Kromski products.
- Single drive
- Single foot treadle
- European Alder and Birch wood
- Wheel diameter 55cm (21.5")
- Orifice 10mm (3/8")
- Standard whorl ratios 7, 13.5, 17.5 and 15.5 to 1
- Durable leather bearings on front & rear maiden
- Brass bearings at wheel hub
- Hushed plastic bearings on bobbins
- Scotch tension
- 3 bobbin on-board lazy kate
- Total weight 5.kg (11lbs)
Equipped with a larger 21.5” diameter wheel.
- Threading hook
- 3 bobbins
- on board lazy kate
- Spinning wheel oil
Watch the video...